K9 Advantix® II
K9 Advantix® II is a topical monthly application that works on contact to kill ticks and fleas on dogs, and protect them from further infestation.
- Helps get rid of ticks and fleas—within 24 hours of treatment
- Prevents further tick and flea infestations for at least four weeks
- Reduces the risk of canine vector-borne diseases (CVBD) such as Lyme disease
- Safe and proven—can be used on puppies as young as eight weeks
- Helps in the prevention of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Available in four different sizes for puppies and dogs
Application instructions for K9 Advantix® II
K9 Advantix® II provides treatment and control of fleas and all major species of dog ticks, which helps prevent canine vector-borne diseases.
K9 Advantix® II Dog
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube upright and pull cap off.
- Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove cap from tube.
How to apply K9 Advantix® II on dogs
- Remove collar prior to application.
- Starting at your dog’s shoulder blades, part the hair.
- Apply K9 Advantix® II evenly and directly to the skin in three or four spots along your dog’s back by squeezing out the tube contents.
- Be sure to empty the entire tube by the end of the application. Your dog’s natural movements will help spread K9 Advantix® II over the skin.